Thursday, July 29, 2010

NEIGHBORHOOD BEAUTY--IT"S CONTAGIOUS!


When you plan your beds, keep in mind that you will be adding beauty to your neighborhood.  People passing by will be able to view your garden, and you may never know the impact that your little piece of the world has on others.  I live in an area where many take pride in their yards, and I even plan my travel route based on certain gardens that I love to see through the season!  This collage shows one of my neighbor's corner flower beds.  It's so fun to see their garden spring through fall.  I love the color and use of space they have used, and it makes me happy just to walk or drive up to our cul-de-sac each day!   Thanks to all you gardeners who help make your neighborhoods prettier and who inspire us all--I appreciate you!
Susanne Holland Spicker Mother, Grandmother, Homemaker, Gardener, Teacher, Photographer

Passion is defined as the love of, or the object(s) of affection and emotion. I am passionate about family, friends, flowers, food, photography and fabulous music! This blog is dedicated to those loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment