Friday, July 9, 2010

SUMMER PLANTS BRING MUCH NEEDED COLOR!


As the DAYLILIES and the early ORIENTAL LILIES have started to bloom, it's nice to see some color in the yard again.  Here are some of my favorite shots of the upper bed and the back rock garden, which I have cleaned up.  There are three major beds that stilll need to be cleaned up.  With the hot days, I have limited time to garden--either early morning or late evening are the times that I like best.  I have planted a few annuals in the back--only a few petunias.  The extra divisions and seedlings are finally gone--with the exception of a several lupine seedlings.  If you're interested, please let me know via 'comments' on this blog.  I'd love to share!   Have a great day!
Susanne Holland Spicker Mother, Grandmother, Homemaker, Gardener, Teacher, Photographer

Passion is defined as the love of, or the object(s) of affection and emotion. I am passionate about family, friends, flowers, food, photography and fabulous music! This blog is dedicated to those loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment