Thursday, August 5, 2010

COLORFUL CORNER YEAR-ROUND


We have a beautiful corner in our neighborhood that has beauty year-round.  As I come up the hill, I always look forward to see what's blooming in their color-filled corner flower garden.  I took pictures in the spring, then again this summer.  I will take photos in the fall, as well--each has its own personality and theme.  It's fun to see the changes that take place in their garden.  Something that never changes, though, is the many different kinds of flowers there are in this bed, and the loving care Howell's give to it.
Susanne Holland Spicker Mother, Grandmother, Homemaker, Gardener, Teacher, Photographer

Passion is defined as the love of, or the object(s) of affection and emotion. I am passionate about family, friends, flowers, food, photography and fabulous music! This blog is dedicated to those loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment