Sunday, November 28, 2010

USING YELLOW IN YOUR LANDSCAPE--THE POSITIVE EFFECTS OF YELLOW



It's been said that the color yellow "shines with optimism, enlightenment and happiness, and that it carries the promise of a positive future."  I've also heard that yellow helps to instill creative thoughts and sparks energy. I just know it makes me happy--and I love using yellow as an accent throughout the flower beds.  Here's what K. Stein says the effects of yellow are:
  • Mental stimulation
  • Stimulates the nervous system
  • Activates memory
  • Encourages communication
I enjoy looking at the lovely yellow blooms of the past season, and like I said, it just makes me happy--the other effects of yellow are just added bonuses!
Susanne Holland Spicker Mother, Grandmother, Homemaker, Gardener, Teacher, Photographer

Passion is defined as the love of, or the object(s) of affection and emotion. I am passionate about family, friends, flowers, food, photography and fabulous music! This blog is dedicated to those loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment