Wednesday, November 17, 2010

FAVORITE BLOOMS FROM MY GARDEN--"A THING OF BEAUTY IS A JOY FOREVER"


It's been said that a picture is worth a thousand words.  That's exactly how I feel.  Even though sometimes it's hard to capture just how beautiful a bloom is, when you do capture a great shot, it certainly is a joy--forever, if you will.  I'm fortunate to have so many great shots of the beautiful blooms from the yard.  One of my favorite things to do on cold winter evenings is to put on one of my flower slide shows, turn on some good music, and sit and enjoy the show!  ...it's better than a lot of T.V. out there--that's for sure! 


Susanne Holland Spicker Mother, Grandmother, Homemaker, Gardener, Teacher, Photographer

Passion is defined as the love of, or the object(s) of affection and emotion. I am passionate about family, friends, flowers, food, photography and fabulous music! This blog is dedicated to those loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment