Friday, May 20, 2011

DREAMING OF BEAUTIFUL BLOOMS AND SPRING-LIKE WEATHER




Rain, rain, go away!  Come again some other day!  With all the cold, wet weather, not much has been happening in the gardens!  I will just keep dreaming of warm weather and the big, beautiful blooms that will eventually come when it warms up.   The bleeding heart are out, as well as the lily of the valley. The collage, however, are blooms from last year--I'm glad I have them on file to look at--they make me happy on these dark, gray, rainy days.
Susanne Holland Spicker Mother, Grandmother, Homemaker, Gardener, Teacher, Photographer

Passion is defined as the love of, or the object(s) of affection and emotion. I am passionate about family, friends, flowers, food, photography and fabulous music! This blog is dedicated to those loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment