Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WHAT'S BLOOMING IN THE GARDENS TODAY




A walk through the gardens early this morning provided the shots of these lovely blooms. Our son, Cole, has had some very serious medical problems the past few days, and before leaving for the hospital, a quick walk through the gardens brings me peace and helps to bring me comfort.  I guess that's one of the reasons people always bring flowers to the hospital, or send flowers after a death--they really do help in the healing process.  I appreciate their beauty, and the joy that they can bring. 

Susanne Holland Spicker Mother, Grandmother, Homemaker, Gardener, Teacher, Photographer

Passion is defined as the love of, or the object(s) of affection and emotion. I am passionate about family, friends, flowers, food, photography and fabulous music! This blog is dedicated to those loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment