Monday, August 8, 2011

SALMON, CORAL AND ORANGE--A PLEASING COMBINATION











I don't use a great deal of oranges in my garden--but what I do have, I am pleased with.  I have chosen several somewhat subdued oranges, corals, peaches, apricots and salmons in my beds, and their cheery and clean look brighten the  yard; they have a tendency to "pull in" the rest of the blooms.  I use them sparingly throughout the beds, and have made sure to have spring, summer and fall blooms. 

Susanne Holland Spicker Mother, Grandmother, Homemaker, Gardener, Teacher, Photographer

Passion is defined as the love of, or the object(s) of affection and emotion. I am passionate about family, friends, flowers, food, photography and fabulous music! This blog is dedicated to those loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment