Friday, October 14, 2011

THE CHANGING SEASON


I am fortunate where I live.  The beauties of the mountains surround me, and the changing leaves and beautiful colors are always so refreshing this time of year.  This view, from my front porch, greets me every morning.  We have had some beautiful sunrises and sunsets recently; it seems the fall weather amplifies them. The last few nights we have had a beautiful Harvest Moon--a big, full, illuminating one.  I love this time of year!

Susanne Holland Spicker Mother, Grandmother, Homemaker, Gardener, Teacher, Photographer

Passion is defined as the love of, or the object(s) of affection and emotion. I am passionate about family, friends, flowers, food, photography and fabulous music! This blog is dedicated to those loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment