Thursday, November 17, 2011

WHAT'S IN YOUR PAST? (LEARNING ABOUT YOUR ANCESTORS)


I love to read about my ancestors.  I enjoy it even more when I not only know their story, but I can see what they looked like; it makes them come alive!  My collection of ancestor pictures has grown, and I no longer have an area to display them all, but I have a mantle where I've stuffed in as many as I can.  It is the focal point of the room, and I never tire looking at, and thinking about each relative, their struggles, their triumphs, and the legacy they have left.  If you want to learn more about your ancestors, go to familysearch.com.  Discover your family history and explore the world's largest collection of free family trees, genealogy records and resources.   
Susanne Holland Spicker Mother, Grandmother, Homemaker, Gardener, Teacher, Photographer

Passion is defined as the love of, or the object(s) of affection and emotion. I am passionate about family, friends, flowers, food, photography and fabulous music! This blog is dedicated to those loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment