Sunday, November 4, 2012

FLORIST MUMS


I harvested the FLORIST MUMS over a week and a half ago before the hard freeze. I kept the big 5" blooms, with their leaves stripped off, in a big bucket of water with a floral preservative added,  in a cool place. This arrangement should last well over a week. NOTE:  This arrangement lasted 4 weeks--I have found that mums have one of the longest vase life's of all the flowers I arrange.  When I picked it up today it was still looking fresh--even with only 1'2" water left in the bottom of the vase....Unbelievable!







Susanne Holland Spicker Mother, Grandmother, Homemaker, Gardener, Teacher, Photographer

Passion is defined as the love of, or the object(s) of affection and emotion. I am passionate about family, friends, flowers, food, photography and fabulous music! This blog is dedicated to those loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment