Monday, July 1, 2013

4TH OF JULY ARRANGEMENT--RED & WHITE LILIES and BLUE DELPHINIUM


Dark "RED ALERT" and pure white 'ROYAL RESPECT" Asiatic lilies with bright blue "BLUE BUTTERFLY" delphinium blooming just in time for the weekly arrangement.  The delphinium was advertised to grow only 12-14" tall, but mine has always been 3-4 feet. These blooms will have a very long vase life, and I have plenty to enjoy in the garden as well.  The vase is special--it was a gift from my son, Cole.  He knows of my interest in vases, saw this silver one, and purchased it for me from a recent visit to an antique store in Park City.  I love it! 






















































Susanne Holland Spicker Mother, Grandmother, Homemaker, Gardener, Teacher, Photographer

Passion is defined as the love of, or the object(s) of affection and emotion. I am passionate about family, friends, flowers, food, photography and fabulous music! This blog is dedicated to those loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment