Saturday, June 14, 2014

TALL BEARDED IRISES 2014


I'm continuing the posting of my TALL BEARDED IRIS blooms of this past season.  I had a bumper year--which was quite surprising, since I divided more than 90% of them last year, and wasn't expecting 237 of the 266 to bloom!
Winning Edge

Bubbling Over

Evening Tidings


Bubbling Waves

Midnight Revelry


Cascadian Rhythm

Photogenic

Southern Morning


Codicil

Thornbird

Sly Fox

Orange Star

Classic Look

Monday Morning Blues

Goodnight Moon

Elisa Renee

Planned Treasure

World Premier

Red Skies

Naples



Susanne Holland Spicker Mother, Grandmother, Homemaker, Gardener, Teacher, Photographer

Passion is defined as the love of, or the object(s) of affection and emotion. I am passionate about family, friends, flowers, food, photography and fabulous music! This blog is dedicated to those loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment