Wednesday, June 16, 2010

DID I SAY I DIDN'T LIKE HIGH WINDS?!


I've been out in the yard today taking pictures because there may be nothing left after the high wind warning we received.   They should start shortly and last through today and tonight.  There are reports that they will be 40 MPH, with gusts as high as 70 MPH.  So, I've taken lots of shots.  The iris and poppies and maybe some of the big peonies will probably be blown over, or even uprooted, but most certainly ruined to some degree.  Good weather should follow, with the weekend being good (alas, after all the damage has been done).  However, I will enjoy the beautiful images--thank goodness for digital photography!   
Susanne Holland Spicker Mother, Grandmother, Homemaker, Gardener, Teacher, Photographer

Passion is defined as the love of, or the object(s) of affection and emotion. I am passionate about family, friends, flowers, food, photography and fabulous music! This blog is dedicated to those loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment