Tuesday, June 1, 2010

WEEKLY FLOWER ARRANGEMENTS


Pictured:  Enchanting, Lady Friend, Chinese Treasure, Close Up, Sweeter Than Wine, Vanity, Cupid's Arrow, Pond Lily, Raspberry Wine and Spectacular Bid

Every week I take a flower arrangement to a local dentists office.  Flowers come on usually the first week in March, and I continue through the fall, usually to the last week in November.  Today I took 9 different varities of iris from the PINK BED

Here are some of my favorite arrangements from this year:
Susanne Holland Spicker Mother, Grandmother, Homemaker, Gardener, Teacher, Photographer

Passion is defined as the love of, or the object(s) of affection and emotion. I am passionate about family, friends, flowers, food, photography and fabulous music! This blog is dedicated to those loves.

1 comment:

  1. These are some super pretty arrangements, mom. I think you are very talented!
    Merrin

    ReplyDelete