Friday, November 12, 2010

COMPANION BLOOMS THAT WORK TOGETHER--PINKS AND PURPLES OF 2010


I'm happy I have so many fun pictures to look at of blooms from the past season now that's it's cold and the flowers are gone.  I love each season as they come and go, but there is nothing quite so wondrous to me as when those little shoots miraculously first appear after the cold and snow, and the new season begins.  Along with it brings a sense of new beginnings, a feeling of hope and happiness, and a freshness that I love!  It's fun to look at those blooms now to remind me of those feelings. I'm  looking forward to hours of happy browsing during the next months.    
Susanne Holland Spicker Mother, Grandmother, Homemaker, Gardener, Teacher, Photographer

Passion is defined as the love of, or the object(s) of affection and emotion. I am passionate about family, friends, flowers, food, photography and fabulous music! This blog is dedicated to those loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment