Saturday, June 25, 2011

TAKING PHOTOS OF FLOWERS - AN EXPLOSION OF COLOR IN THE GARDEN



I walked around yesterday morning before the sun came up and took pictures of some of my favorite beds and blooms in the back yard.  Morning and evening are my favorite time to take pictures--my very favorite is evening, with the sun low, but not quite set--the pictures are vivid and the color is rich). It was an explosion of color and these collages represent the back yard presently.













































Susanne Holland Spicker Mother, Grandmother, Homemaker, Gardener, Teacher, Photographer

Passion is defined as the love of, or the object(s) of affection and emotion. I am passionate about family, friends, flowers, food, photography and fabulous music! This blog is dedicated to those loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment