Wednesday, September 21, 2011

FAVORITE BLOOMS FROM THE SUMMER


Viewing shots of favorite blooms from the 2011 season is always fun for me.  I am so thankful for technology!  I wouldn't be able to afford film, developing, etc. for the many pictures I have.  Digital  photography and the computer has made it so easy and inexpensive--thousands of pictures with a simple click on the computer!  It's truly wonderful!  Here are just a few of some of my favorites--I never tire of viewing them.

























Susanne Holland Spicker Mother, Grandmother, Homemaker, Gardener, Teacher, Photographer

Passion is defined as the love of, or the object(s) of affection and emotion. I am passionate about family, friends, flowers, food, photography and fabulous music! This blog is dedicated to those loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment