Tuesday, November 2, 2010

HOORAY FOR THE RED, WHITE, AND BLUE!


Today we have the great privilege to vote.  All over the country, Americans will be going to the polls to exercise their right to vote for their favorite candidates.  I'm glad I live in this free land, and to be able to exercise that freedom.  I've worked at our local polling district for several years now, and I am hoping for a big turnout.  I hope people have thought seriously about who they are going to vote for, and studied the issues.  So if you haven't already voted early or by absentee ballot, get to the polls--ours is open from 7am until 8pm.  I'm glad to have cut these blooms before the freeze last week for a red, white and blue arrangement!    And, Good Luck to the Candidates (especially mine!)
Susanne Holland Spicker Mother, Grandmother, Homemaker, Gardener, Teacher, Photographer

Passion is defined as the love of, or the object(s) of affection and emotion. I am passionate about family, friends, flowers, food, photography and fabulous music! This blog is dedicated to those loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment