Tuesday, March 8, 2011

PINEAPPLE SHERBET FRUIT DESSERT


This delicious recipe for PINEAPPLE SHERBET FRUIT DESSERT, is one one of my favorites!  I've made it for over 30 years, and it's one of my favorite desserts.  It's light and refreshing, made with bananas and either frozen raspberries or frozen raspberries.  It's a great spring or summer dessert--low in calores and no fat!  I think you'll really enjoy it!

PINEAPPLE SHERBET FRUIT DESSERT
1/2 gallon pineapple sherbet, softened
2 pkgs. frozen raspberries or strawberries, thawed
4 bananas, sliced in cubes
Soften sherbet just enough so it's easy to stir.  Fold fruit into softened sherbet.  Freeze.   
Susanne Holland Spicker Mother, Grandmother, Homemaker, Gardener, Teacher, Photographer

Passion is defined as the love of, or the object(s) of affection and emotion. I am passionate about family, friends, flowers, food, photography and fabulous music! This blog is dedicated to those loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment